“An international event helping children with life threatening medical conditions”
THE LAMBORGHINI FESTIVAL
HOUSTON April 5th, 6th & 7th, 2013 – Our city gets ready to receive the 2nd annual celebration of the internationally recognized “Lamborghini Festival”. In addition to paying homage to the most aggressive automotive icon of the world, the main purpose of this extraordinary event is to further the effort of “EDGE Revolution”, a nonprofit organization benefiting Pediatric Care and Research – “Helping children with life threatening medical conditions”. Funds raised will be donated to Memorial Hermann Foundation and Children’s Memorial Hermann Hospital.
This three-day spectacular event will showcase over 50 examples of this iconic brand of Italian automobiles; the Lamborghini bull is coveted by gear heads and collectors alike as one of the finest expressions of refinement and raw power wrapped in classic Italian exotic car design.
- Serata VIP – Cocktail Reception and kick off.
- Orange Carpet Event including art, fashion, photo opportunities, hors d’oeuvres and much more.
- Exhilarating Track Event at MSR Houston featuring various models of Raging Bulls plus Italian and German machines.
- Breath-Taking Parade. A beautiful procession of amazing machines featuring a wide range of Lamborghini models. (The parade will run from Downtown Houston to CITYCENTRE).
- Festival Exhibition. Over 50 Lamborghinis will be displayed around the fountains of CITYCENTRE. A select number of other exotics will be on display. Children’s Memorial Hermann Hospital will be in attendance and donations will be accepted in exchange for official festival t-shirts. Wristbands offering discounts at participating CITYCENTRE retailers & restaurants.
- Awards Ceremony & Check Presentation: “Best Original”, “Best Vintage”, “Best in Show”, “Balboni’s Choice Award” and “Children’s Choice Award”. Check presentation to Executives of Memorial Hermann Foundation and Children’s Memorial Hermann Hospital.
- Festival VIP’s and Special Guests: Legendary Lamborghini‘s official test pilot Valentino Balboni of Italy, National and International Lamborghini and Exotic Car Collectors, Sponsors, Renowned Artist Gerald Larribas of New Mexico unveiling a one of a kind, Lamborghini inspired masterpiece, Children’s Memorial Hermann Hospital Executives, Media Guests.
Media Passes, Interviews Coordination & Additional Information Contact: Elisabet Gonzalez-Barranco