Join us for our Monthly
GREATER HOUSTON BUSINESS PROCUREMENT FORUM
CELEBRATING “COUNTY DAY”
8:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.
Thursday, March 29, 2012
AT OUR NEW LOCATION:
Houston Community College Southwest
5601 W. Loop South
1st Floor Auditorium
Houston, TX 77081
Guest Speakers and Topics of Interest Include:
Harris County Purchasing Office – DeWight Dopslauf, Assistant Purchasing Agent will discuss how to do business and identify upcoming opportunities with:
• Harris County Flood Control
• Harris County Hospital District
• Harris County Toll Road Authority
• Harris County Support Services
Harris County Sheriff’s Office – Adrian Garcia, Harris County Sheriff and Gloria Elisa Moreno, Director of Purchasing and Support Services will discuss how to do business and identify upcoming opportunities.
• City of Houston – Mayor’s Office of Business Opportunity
• Houston Community College System
• Houston Independent School District
• Metropolitan Transit Authority
• Port of Houston Authority
• Texas Department of Criminal Justice
BUSINESS TIPS OF THE MONTH: Craig Woods, President, PHC Accounting, Auditing and Tax Solutions – “Maximizing Your Tax Refund and/or Minimizing Your Tax Liability”.
Myrna Saldana Trevino and Lupe Gonzales, Agents, AFLAC – “Options for workplace benefits, individuals’ needs – health, life and retirement benefits such as Medicare options and annuities”.
FLAG CEREMONY AND NATIONAL ANTHEM: Harris County Sheriff’s Office Honor Guard.
To RSVP: Reply to email@example.com Admission: $5.00 at Door www.houstonbiz.org
Sponsored By: AFLAC, ARVO Realty Advisors, Frost Bank and PHC Accounting, Auditing and Tax Solutions.