Houston City Council Member and Candidate for Mayor Peter Brown will hold a press conference Tuesday unveiling his newest television ad “Community.” He’ll also be re-releasing his “Get Tough, Get Smart” Public Safety Blueprint, expanding on the decentralized, results-oriented policing strategy he laid out earlier this summer.
WHO: At-Large City Council Member and Candidate for Mayor Peter Brown
• Pastor James Nash, Member of Ministers Against Crime
• Pastor Robert Gilmore, Member of Ministers Against Crime
• Pastor Carl Matthews, Member of Ministers Against Crime
• Brian Burks, Director of Services & Public Safety for the International District; Retired Harris County Sheriff’s Supervisor
• Luis Figueroa, Law Enforcement Officer
• Philip Nelson, Serves on the Board of Trustees of the Houston Police Patrolmen’s Union; More than thirty years of experience in law enforcement
WHAT: Peter Brown hosts public safety press conference, unveiling his new television ad, “Community,” and releasing his expanded “Get Tough, Get Smart” Public Safety Blueprint.
WHEN: Tuesday, September 29th – 11:30 A.M.
WHERE: Higher Dimension Church, 9800 Club Creek Dr., Houston, TX 77036
Council Member Brown and other event participants will be available for individual interviews by request.
Lucinda Guinn, Campaign Manager